2008年6月5日星期四

We should be more friendly

In the message, I find some of the more多见to answer to the problem. In order to comply with relevant laws and regulations of the Internet, I have these problems of the original words were filtered, so that we can see a human's normal dialogue. 1: Han Han, you said the media out of context, but according to my view, you have not graduated from high school, you should not the standard of English to translate, it is your own out of context, your standard of English is a problem, you this The standard of English will not bring it up a laughing stock. A: Yes, I also consider my standard of English. I doubt many people simply do not understand English, the translation wrong. But I have no translation at all, those are my direct translation from the domestic news media and Hong Kong where the copied. 2: Even if Sharon Stone in the latter part of a reflection of the feelings, but she is a good friend of the Dalai Lama, but she had received a letter from Tibet after the idea that his past problems, she is a Tibet independence Elements that she supported the Tibet independence, and this point we should also Masi her. A: First of all, not all things are from Tibet Tibet independence. I went to Tibet, where most people actually do not agree with Tibet, where the people are very friendly and honest and does not want to split the motherland. We can not be heard from Tibet, I feel it is to split the motherland, Tibet independence elements. Many Western people, they do not support Tibet independence, and they are only sympathetic to the Tibetan people, the wrong that has been persecuted Tibetans. But the fact is not the case. Therefore, we should tell them the facts, rather than to all not understood the real situation of the people to be abusive deduction cap and killed. This will deepen their misunderstandings, we really feel like persecution of others to help people. I believe that if we generous and seeking truth from facts, they will be the difference. The Dalai Lama, if he is not to engage in Tibet independence, and not to split China, the use of his appeal to this country more peaceful and tranquil, I think this is a good thing. Although we do not know Sharon Stone referred to let him do things to help the disaster areas will be a real situation, but a will, let her to go to help victims, she smiled and made their own ideas for the past and crying that this She is a lesson, at least on this point, a probation will be a people and caused her want to help others. If a person has been or will be so, it would not be a good thing. 3: On behalf of the 70,000 earthquake dead compatriots denounced Sharon Stone, she XXXXX A: alive are often bewildered by others on behalf of, the dead people it let them rest in peace, can not be held hostage to this 70,000 can not speak of innocent lives and to expose the performance of your ethics. Faced with Sharon Stone, we really so angry Mody, or does not show fear, the anger will not clear the limits of this » Why do we have a foreign woman's anger is far more than some projects on the person in charge of schools? » I put my anger and left them all boundaries. 4: You are bad people in the heart of the abdominal gentleman, in other countries of the disaster, I never like you want to say so, the people around me are not, I am afraid you a man-made China only the tsunami in Indonesia and Japan There are 911 earthquake and the U.S. hurricane schadenfreude it. A: Yes, I am the only one, I plead guilty. 5: I have not seen in the newspapers the full text of Sharon Stone, but today I see so Xinwenwubao a special commentator wrote - Han Han accused denounced the "Andean" the people did not read the full text of patience, So in the article that specifically cited the "Andean" attack Wenchuan earthquake is "retribution" in English. The "Sri Lanka" statement: "I treat the Chinese people are not satisfied with the way Tibetans, because I think no one can of some other people unfriendly, so I have been on this matter in considering how to think and consider what to do Because I do not like them to do so. Moreover, I have been considering how to handle the Olympics, because they are bad for the Dalai Lama, and he is my good friend. And then the earthquake disaster, and so on. Therefore, I would like to: This is not the karma? »" I also see that the newspaper report, she smiled and said: "The earthquake is really very interesting, they have been to my friend the Dalai well, the result of the earthquake, I think this is Retribution. Since I treat them as friends, I was considering how I should be treated like the Olympic Games. " A: These contributing commentator's a bit worse, he and Sharon Stone, then according to their own needs had been scheduled again. In order to Gaochou a person, will not hesitate to others in accordance with how easy it aroused public anger greater how organizations. In this extraordinary period, people want to buy kills too easily. Shanghai's authority as the media, so he wrote, and everyone saw that after the preparation of the original Mr. Wu himself is Sharon Stone is that part of the original text. At this point, I once again put the text of the Salang Stone, and her treatment of the Olympic Games approach. I have read her original remarks, I think we can be tolerant and forgive Sharon Stone's. You say I do not have a major, I want to tell you, this is a major I-is to seek truth from facts, not the special period wrong with your power of public opinion. A block of a person for a boycott of German music for the country is backward, when you find that your pen in the hands of a special period that might not think of using it to the old home on killing people.

没有评论:

博客归档