2008年6月3日星期二

Different generations of married white

The first decade of the 20th century, although the fallen emperor, the largest in the home or the parents. Ban Xishi «That's our parents, when their children turn to do what a« joke! By that time you open a chapeau, Anthurium wedding, and then give us reproduction! 20 era, the new young new trend, popular in school for female students. M: hey, if my parents do not agree with Zanlia thing, I told you eloped, you say how kind »M: good, Let's join the Northern Expeditionary Army! The 1930s, the national crisis leader, Autumn peril. M: Da Zhangfu理当Toubicongrong, to serve the country, Mageguoshi also, I went to vote in the Army Dagui Zi, you can not delay, I left you find a man married! Female: No, I'm waiting for you come back, if you die, I lifelong Not married! 40 era, Guizi打完, began the civil war. M: wait until the liberation of the whole of China, building our new country, I will marry you Fengfengguangguang Guo Men! Woman: I wait for you! In the 1950s, a revolutionary passion, Ruhuo years. M: ah, for the organization so concerned about me, I send you to take care of life and you have not requested span »Daughter: I thank the organization for the trust, I will take good care of you, life-long dedication to the revolutionary cause. In the 1960s, new customs, Posi Jiu, and the revolutionary wedding revolution Office. M: Four Seas Fanteng cloud water anger, shock Fenglei stimulated five continents. You see Zanliang Shashi Hou marriage »female: 10,000 years too long, seize the day! Registration tomorrow! 1970s, we all play at home furniture, to have children pass the time. M: bicycles, watches, sewing machines, 48 Tuier, like Less, Anke Diubu Qi that person! Men: This bike you have to Phoenix, and I ran off the legs did not get a ticket, you Feige did not see the line » In the 1980s, English 900 is the best-selling book, the wearing of glasses posing as intellectuals will be able to bring the favor of many of the opposite sex. M: tell you, you have to up less than a college diploma, Zanliang on blowing! In the 1990s, the surging tide of goods, people's ideas have also been strong impact. M: Let's running a pre-marriage property notarization it »F: What« What does it mean to you »you are not also remain the primary» you think the future of my rejection of the right »good, you Chen Shimei months, even told me to get married This hand, not anti-marriage! Tell you that Laoniang not end with you, and you compensation Laoniang青春损失费200,000! Men: well, and do not do not do the trip! In the 21st century, this is a restless age, active years. M: Book Benz, Cadillac 30…… Palace Hotel, 50 tables, plus Zaqizaba, for the wedding we have spent almost 100,000, issued invitations to more than 800 copies, I do not know how much money can be recovered…… Oh! Said You do, you quickly re-spent pouring over the back contacts, but also to look at the number of invitations »M: I looking at Alumni, and even primary school students are sent to the invitation.

没有评论:

博客归档