2008年6月6日星期五

I see a "God Bless the Chinese" and "daysOn the 14th morning, I Sina blog total contributions to the cloth of my decision, after the driver Zhang Qi a

On the 14th morning, I Sina blog total contributions to the cloth of my decision, after the driver Zhang Qi asked: "Do you donated it« I think you should also donated one point. " Zhang Qi said: "Yesterday in the area has donated 400, just sitting there waiting for you, and using a mobile phone for the donation of 10 messages, Zaijuan 20 yuan." More than 400 yuan, Zhang Qi wage has not accounted for a small percentage. I secretly praise of his citizenship. Not the number of contributions, the key is Participation, I am a full dedication of the tide began surging. At noon on the 16th, I accompanied a friend from afar to see Google Kai-fu Lee. Kai-Fu are old friends and meet greetings but not talk about earthquake weather, the body asked not ask contributions. I asked Kai-Fu has donated how much money Google, Kai-Fu proud to tell me "more than 13 million, the number is increasing." In addition to donations, Google China's genius also made a search and rescue, you can help people quickly find the whereabouts of their loved ones. On the 17th morning, students from Europe and the United States, vice president, president-time glittering Chamber of Commerce call from an emergency call, told me欧美同学会appeal to the members, launched a "situation of the Chinese returnees disaster area" large-scale disaster relief Fund-raising activities that I participated. I quickly made the decision to participate in activities, this has postponed two months ago arranged trip abroad. International ticket refund fees to 400 yuan, but the national crisis take the lead, I decided not to find the time glittering claims (the event was successfully held on the 18th afternoon, raised money to over 280 million). In the 17th night, I went to the shop for a duck Dong earthquake before the scheduled dinner. Dong, founder of a large duck Mr TUNG, very proud to tell me: on the 12th afternoon a few hours after news of the earthquake, he did not wait until the evening on a donated 250,000 yuan, according to his estimates, he might be the first Beijing contributions (at least Is the first batch of contributions) of business owners. I would like to contribute my own actions in the morning before announcing on the 14th, in front of the Dong, immediately went to dwarf half of the issue! Dong has always been the 1-meter giant, 92, now in his dedication and love even more than when I cut a big, I immediately make the elderly feel very inferior! Tongzhuo where the package is a local person in charge of investment banking, he said that he and the staff combined, has donated hundreds of thousands. All package guests, a form of beauty to friends tell you that his company, has donated over 20 million. From my driver, to the president of Google, cooks, beauticians, teachers, the financial division…… everyone is so rushed to participate in the dedication of all the people love their own campaign - and I seem to see themselves also participated in a Olympic and wild in the arena…… This is a human catastrophe in the history of the greatest contributions to the competition, the game of love, charity of the Olympic competition, what is there, more help than this race is conducive to the great rise of the Chinese nation? ! "God Bless China" - but there is a "God only to save the self-help." These friends from different sectors, and those who told me that they participate in blood donation, Juan Yi, who donated money to a young friend, of course, Comrade Xiaoping, including me, have to take the initiative in a major rescue all the people of this campaign, They save people help themselves, - they are the days of the Chinese nation! Earthquake mobilization of the Chinese nation, the Chinese nation has action, the vast land of China, has been "days" of God - unite to rejuvenate the Chinese nation of all the Chinese people - bless its long-term stability and prosperity

没有评论:

博客归档