2008年6月3日星期二

Heaven's children, please let me crying for you

While I do not know your But I know that your home is in Sichuan Although I have never seen you But I am still as concerned about their loved ones as you Heaven's children must be very beautiful Not without pain without fear of darkness After the Tianbengdilie You dropped bags waving silvery wings Wizard together with sister exiting quietly Heaven's children will definitely not lonely Because the road there are so many teachers and students accompany you Stars on the road Tizhedenglong Illuminate Puman petals on the Shangtianti My eyes are watching you in a long time May 19 cities I was under the window, followed by a drizzle While a thousand miles away from you I am thousands of miles away and your heart is firmly Weiyi May 19 the sky In the Republic of your Jiang Banqi Everyone's mood as the sky Kuguo I can hear his heart in pain Chanli I desperately to breathe I desperately want to wake you Like all the cars on the streets in grief and the train whistle Heaven's children, please let me crying for you And because I like your parents Are living in this land on the sisters and brothers

没有评论:

博客归档