2008年6月3日星期二

80 soldiers after the kind of good - volunteers from the frontline news (13)

Nanbazhen the hardest hit. I was fat old lady command charitable medical rescue team of volunteers and the People's Liberation Army officers and soldiers unloaded, the transfer of immunization brought relief supplies I was at the end of the 1960s military veterans. At that time, due to relatively hard, every day prepared to fight wars, both in the front line of Fujian, Guangxi border battlefield, or in the Loess Plateau in northern China, suffered quite a lot as. But also became my life's wealth. The Sichuan disaster relief, the relevant departments to my hospital-based charity, set up this charitable medical rescue team, I application as a volunteer. I was a medical team to the medical team. Captain do not understand medicine, in addition to eating and sleeping for Foreign Liaison and other logistical work, or what I have to control. Shuijiao I was tired of this life. In accordance with the relevant pre-arranged disaster areas, the medical team working in the hardest hit locations Ping Wuxian nanbazhen. Xingye arrived there just beginning work soon, the situation on the ground but major changes have occurred. As the upper reaches of the dam breaking Yanse Hu faced the risk, the Government is empty venues, in addition to rescue forces, professional epidemic prevention, hydrological monitoring, all other staff retreat. In accordance with the order, brought the immunization of all drugs handed over to the professionals to remain in the local epidemic prevention teams, medical evacuation to Mianyang City Stadium to continue to do medical work. 20 troops to leave the coming year, the troops understand the situation, but not much. Often heard that the soldiers do now, after 80 do, I really do not know how to. The our troops and disaster relief and medical teams with a zero distance, although a short time, but now that the troops, 80, 90 or even after the soldiers, in the face of forces, work style and discipline, and many other aspects, but also retained the full At that time, our tradition. In the affected areas, the most bitter of the most dirty tired of living are the most dangerous force in the stem. Frequent aftershocks often blocked roads, troops braved the rolling rock-drop day and night of repeated repairs, you look at the site, and it is in the fight against death. Nanbazhen the river from time to time to float the bodies of people and livestock, and white foam in the big, thick air was filled with the smell, nausea Xunde people straight. Yong Tieqiao Gaotou forces have been responsible for the salvage buried. Other professional teams have protection, but not the basic units. Many young man is wearing a glove line, anti-infection vaccination is not used. And Hao Duotian the soldiers is to use two hands in the brick, tile block to expense to expense and injured many, if true to the epidemic, the consequences would be unthinkable. The troops like to see, I am very distressed, the medical team who are embarrassed by wearing protective equipment. After the completion of unloading, I Zizuozhuzhang, Dale Ge invited to the head, in addition to leaving a few boxes of plastic gloves and masks medical team for personal use anti-virus, the other all the help given to offload the company. No one shouting orders command, with the presence of the military salute to me! My tears streaming down immediately: not the case, 20 years ago, I also soldiers ---- Immediately after that, from an airborne跑来next to the Captain, give me a ceremony of self-respect is another company, said the company commander, looked forward to the Manhan eyes I have not asked whether they have some support. My heart suddenly and attempted again. In any case the mandate of the new stadium is in Mianyang, the second-line operator in the front line, simply do not stay, to all of them. At this time, to look like a local cadres and the people responsible person designated to find. He told me: All the items support the disaster areas, in accordance with the regulations must be unified deployment, we can not give privately, who then use them where to obtain. I am the person Huo Qitai, when fans wish him on the two big mouth! However Xiuma the person or to a meal. I say this is our own! I! I give my children! It does not matter with the relief goods! To go, the air two companies together跑来soldiers, medical teams lined up to see him off. A "salute!" Qi Shuashua hands of the soldiers gave up, moving in the medical team members one by tears, several young female nurses could not help crying Chusheng to. Under normal circumstances I do not cry easily, and that moment only the tears Hengfei. I raised both hands to the standard Junli, soldiers from the former through the queue. I do not know what the soldiers shouted out: I thank the veterans Mom! Queuing in a call up. That moment, I also can not say a word, pride, pride, worry, sadness, to my mind together to hit ----。 This is the Let's army, and this is the Let's soldiers! After the 80 soldiers! My children! I will never never forget that moment.

没有评论:

博客归档