2008年6月6日星期五

Diary

Today, the weather good, Wellington winter so I do not have to go ... The end of the training prepared to go home, the club a "middle-level cadres" to me that a "shock the depths of my soul," the news next week so I went to school, learning content "language." Not too many years into the classroom, a Jin Er Meng said, that really a bit. They say to go to school is a good thing for me, I say you too selfish, not how people think about the school is not a good thing ah »more I had this Xianbu Zhu, which also closed schools from the close. Our school has also Lili in the day screen, is not part of my classroom and with teachers in, I did not go out is that he (she) out, so do not A good influence on foreign countries to the poor! In short, Moreover, since, also, and so on ... Our reasons or go, in order to better and foreign girls greet, I takes numerous! This day is not the satisfaction of all let me! Few days ago I received a let me excited about the news, in the United States organized by the free-kick competition, I will represent the "Beijing's Haidian District, on the 11th three-ring Road Home" (dare not say that On behalf of the Chinese, I have listened a bit, simply on behalf of our family homes it) to participate, participants are:-The Erdiniao, Alessandro Del Piero, Zinedine Zidane, David Beckham mother, Didier Drogba, and so on. ..! Why is not this a good thing? »Club can today given me the answer, they start from the league too close to the ground, declined other people's good intentions, Our Beng to have, and I hate ... This is called a Do not you ... I Daizhao! Not not go, I sense in the Wellington Daizhe critize, who can have such good luck to attend, I would like to wish him achieve good results! Life is ups and downs in them ...! Said the first Lou, I Do not Daizhe luck ...

没有评论:

博客归档