2008年6月3日星期二

Small LIN Hao: We always are proud of Sichuan

After reading last night's "June 1" theme party "with us", he undulated, I was touched by the disaster areas with the children. Their Linweibuju, they're fearless, their friendliness and mutual help, their Danding calmly…… especially small LIN Hao going to see immature and stabilization composed of a smiling face, his fluency in the Sichuan dialect in front of reporters on earthquake The circumstances, his perseverance, his courage, his agility, his courage, I admire (although his age is so small). He was always the pride of Sichuan, but also the pride of China forever. LIN Hao small nine-year-old this year, the May 12 earthquake, LIN Hao with the students along with the pressure in Wenchuan County Yingxiuwan primary schools under the ruins. The second-grade primary school students bravely arch open on the pressure in the ruins of the earthquake can escape from the scene of the circumstances, he decided to choose to return to find ruins of the students were rescued and two were injured after the students. I have been in the minds of the reporters came to his description: "I Shijin climbing, climbing Shijin, finally climb out. Climb out, I saw a female students fainted in the corridor, I turned her out the back. Back out to the principals again She principals to her Mama Beiqi away. Later, I also climb go back and a male classmates again addition to back up the president, he was also left their parents back. "When asked He Move it back as big and his classmates, LIN Hao said: "I move them back, I started to climb out of time, was not injured, and later climb into the back of their injuries before the time." Reminds me of " June 1 "on the evening he would like to see Jupingjiejie also asked him this question, he said:" I will be at home to help parents work, I can move back the burden of 50 corn. "Of a nine-year-old Children, so I ponder long time. "June 1" to the children is the happiest day of the 2008 disaster areas to their children but we have the courage to Tanlou the most beautiful smile, like small LIN Hao, he says with a smile, in the face of disaster optimistic, progressive, so that Those of us adults it deeply ashamed. I am profoundly remember his "June 1" on the evening to answer Jupingjiejie another question: "What is your desire» "small LIN Hao answer I laughed, I laughed very easily, he replied Said: "I wish that I want long hair out quickly." Original him in the head in the earthquake due to injuries done to save the students had surgery, a small college without the hair. What a simple and pure desire ah! This moment all the people will believe that this is really touched by the hero is a child, he was an extraordinary child, let us pride and the pride of Chinese children

没有评论:

博客归档