2008年6月3日星期二

After reading the recent "soldiers surprise", so the click `` `Practical Jokes

1. Gao company commander asked the soldiers must adhere to the daily diary written training and handed over to be reviewed. Mrs. classes of the diary is written like this. "X, X, get up, brush their teeth, wash your face, eat breakfast, training, lunch, training, eating dinner, brush their teeth, wash your face, sleeping." After reviewed journal, such as reimbursement, Mrs. classes deputy company commander found that only high Wrote one reviews: Are not you a whole day to the toilet? » 2. One day, the history of squad leader, Wu, vice classes, with more than three-to buy things. They come to the entrance of a store, the store owner-squad leader asked: "Do you buy what» "History squad leader said:" a pack of peanuts. "Boss moved a ladder, climb up the top shelf and got A packet of peanuts, he handed it to go down. The boss asked Mrs. classes Deputy: "You buy what» "Wu also said Vice classes to a packet of peanuts, blame the boss why he Buzao Shui, but it also moved a ladder, climb up the shelves at the top of Quna, Standing on the ladder boss won a packet of peanuts, quickly asked more than three Xu: "You also have to a packet of peanuts?» "Xu said more than three:" No ", then the owner of a pack of peanut Take a walk down the boss…… Mrs. peanuts to the class of his ladder to the good, and then asked Xu more than three: "What you have to« "-more than three said:" I would like to two packets of peanuts. ".... 3. Kivu to curry favor with high-class deputy company commander, brought from the countryside green maize given to him. Training classes the next day before Mrs. deputy company commander went to see high, he is in the eating cooked corn, see Mrs. classes to a deputy, polite to say: "you every day very hard, but also allows you to cost the the." Mrs. classes deputy said: "This is not what these corn in the countryside are Weizhu." 4. One day, Hsu Mu Mu sudden toothache, so with a squad leader Hsu Mu Mu extraction to the hospital, on their way home squad leader also asked Mumu teeth Tengbu Teng, Mu Mu A: I do not know ah `` `` `` Teeth to stay in that the dentist. 5. "I can clear things too far," Mu Mu said the vice Mrs. classes. "Follow me please," to classes outside of the Mu Mu, the sun with their hands pointed at the sky and asked, "What are you Kanna» "" The Sun. "Mu Mu answered. "You also want to see how far!" 6. Xu more than three: "the world is so boring people……" History squad leader: "Why say that« "-more than three:" There is a bell from 8:00 am start fishing until 16:00, One has not caught. You do not say bored silly »sense that history has not ....." squad leader:"真够silly, you know how the «"-more than three: "because I have read from scratch To take him. " 7. Gao company commander of the entire company convened a meeting and found that over three-actually fell asleep, and he woke Huomaosanzhang. Gao company commander: "You put me over three-layout of the tactical repeat to you!" Xu over three Mimi Hu Hu also could not span. High company commander of helplessness: "You will not ah» Zhiyi Sheng will also ah! "Xu more than three:" Zhi. "Gao company commander collapsed. 8. Riverside fishing company commander to company commander with rabbits Naitang do bait, such as fish, fishing, and so on do not see a half-day fishing also was the company commander to go home the next day to do the same with rabbits Naitang bait .. And so on to catch fish. Did not catch fish. So the company commander and go home. I can not say that there is no company commander of the matter. Not to abandon does not give up. The third day the company commander came again. He dropped rabbits Naitang bait. Quietly waiting on the fish catch. But the fish finally could not help, he jumped out to Qihu Hu of the company commander said: "You thought you like to eat rabbits Naitang, others like to eat?» " 9. When our heroine be locked up after the scenario: soldiers raided the hero wake up to find themselves being locked in a room, a room locked the door and one behind bars. Iron window with a key to a Dancing people (the code on the crazy), we will have the hero of how to deal with it » Xu over three articles Xu more than three: (go window) "Do you ... you how I locked up to the« Kuaiba I opened the door to open! "Little crazy:" I do not open, I do not open, I is not open! "Xu More than three: "That ... that you put to me that (pointing to small crazy hands the keys)." Little crazy: "I do not, I do not give, I just do not!" Xu more than three: "You take It Aishi the children! "Little crazy:" I do not give it! "Xu more than three:" Do I have not closed this significance. You should do meaningful things, meaningful thing to do is to live well, live well is to do Many meaningful things. For instance, you open the door to me, it very meaningful! You understand? »" Little crazy: "- -! Understand!" Xu more than three: "(Lu Zhao revealed two rows of teeth laughter) that , Which opened the door! "Little crazy:" (to continue dancing) I do not open, I do not open, I is not open! "Xu more than three:" (Danu) you understand Gepi! " Become chapter Become: "Do I Gansha Commissioner of the« open your doors to me not heard »" little crazy: "I do not open, I do not open, I is not open!" Become: "Do you know who I am a« I However, we The backbone of classes, I have the target shooting and their different. Nongbu Hao your Commissioner I will affect a company, or even a business, you know that the «" little crazy: "I still do not open, I would not open, I do not open ... "become:" (Nushi) I really want to put your mind Bakai, to put it to my own mind! " The history of this chapter Squad leader: "(laughs) brothers son!! Squad leader helped open the doors!" Little crazy: "I do not open, I do not open, I is not open!" Squad leader: "(made to persuade and educate) brothers, You listen to you, I said, ah, you Yes, you really quite good! However, But you do it wrong ah! You said you have the ability I locked up, you Gansha not ah »" little crazy: "I Is not open, I do not open, I will not open! "Squad leader:" You can do other things more meaningful, the squad leader know that you can do. Really! Sometimes I feel that everyone hearts Duo tweed are open, beautiful ... "little crazy:" (Some moved) I do not open ... "squad leader:" (crazy) that you said you have not done your Gansha ah »your - Commissioner of the stuff I Gansha ah »» »" 561 561: "(go window yelling) this is what you that« you quickly open the doors to me! "Little crazy:" I do not open, not open, I is not open! "561:" I am a soldier 3 I do not believe in you can not rule this fan broke the windows! "Bars began to launch fierce attack. . . Ultimately ended in failure! Small crazy: "(schadenfreude-) I do not open, I is not open!" 561: "I have seen Wulai, you may have never seen such a" Shuiba Dunzaiqiangjiao will no longer speak. Small crazy: "(Some worry about) how do you啦» how not to speak »you all right it« "561:" Pei! You do not have the ... " High City chapter High City: "(go-bars, pointing to small mad) that person, that person, you open doors opened to me, do you think that your own very humorous ah» "little crazy:" I do not open, not open, not open! "High City:" (yelled, pointing to small mad) he gave me, Adding to death! "Little crazy:" - -! I do not open, you have the ability out my buried alive! "High City:" (near-collapse) **! You is that I hell! " Yuan Long articles Yuan Long: "This is what ah« open the door! "Little crazy:" I do not open, I would not open, I will not open! "Yuan Long:" Do not crazy soldiers! You Commissioner, I have to give me a reason for it »" small Crazy: "Because I like ...^_^" Yuan Long:" deduction very reason, too naive! "Little crazy:" - -! Anyway, I do not open, that is not open, killing not open! "Yuan Lang: "do not open» (small nod crazy, Yuan Long长舒一口气) to Zhang Xiangshou later, Zhang Xiangshou is the kind of test, anytime, anywhere, life! "Little crazy:" (HC-) I am honored! "Yuan Long:" (the outbreak, anywhere in the seizure of mineral water into small-mad) I do not want to see you! "White-old ex chapter:" (humility) you this is Cou Shaya »Kuaiba I opened the door to open "Small crazy:" I do not open, I do not open, I is not open! "Old white:" (a small white crazy one) do not open Ladao. You know who I am not »(small crazy shaking his head) I, Cou Jueqing Hang Hang is the main, do not know Shajiaojueqing »(small crazy to shake his head) Jueqing ah, Cou is not a Xiangtou. So you I was white customs clearance!" Little Crazy: "I do not open it, I did not open I impartial open! "Old white:" Pigs are you Qisi Lie! "Little crazy:" (more dancing) I do not open, I would not open, I will not open ... "old white:" (Meng Smashing bars) I really enough Lie! " 10. Xu more than three bases in the entertainment room watching TV, walked a short while WU Zhe see him is the one not read their own drama, he asked: "more than three, you look at what ah» "Xu More than three Touyebuhui Road: "watching television ah!" WU Zhe Xiang Zou immediately with the idea of his, but still Ren Zhu went on to ask: "What do the TV ah» "still did not go back more than three Xu:" LCD TV, ah, only to buy the base. "WU Zhe he finally could not help North Korea yelling:" I know that it is bought, I would like to ask you to look at is what is the TV »" Hsu has finally come back to over 3 , Face puzzled expression: "Konka is the ah! WU Zhe啦you how old these silly question asked." WU Zhe:…… ** 11. Members of actual combat after a victorious return, the reporter asked you what you make such a heroic force »become said: fighting for the motherland! WU Zhe said: sense of balance! Mu Mu said: captain of the bullet-proof vest, and only afterwards that is a Mianao. 12. A war, the Lao Qi in order to inspire the morale of the frontline on to the front of Hsu Mu Mu told Laoqi report said: "The company commander! 20 meters in front of the rocks in a sniper, but his Henlan gun, which opened a few days a lot of guns, but did not hit the people! "Very angry listening to the Lao Qi said:" Since the discovery snipers, why does not he get rid of «" Hsu Mu Mu listened said: " Company commander! You crazy? »Do you want to ask them for a comparison of the right-« "13. Become the Mu Mu said: digging Cypriot…. Outside of the rain also! ! Mu Mu did not see very excited: ah, I see you? » 14. Yuen Long: "Please report to your height and position." Hsu Mu Mu: "I'm about 1.60 meters high, are now on the driver's seat." 15. A new office of Colonel wearing the new uniform reviewing troops, came to the city the previous high of recruits: "Hey, guys, you raise your head, well, now you can shake hands with me. So that you can write to tell you my father, said You have grasped the hand of a senior colonel. Your father will certainly make you feel proud of, but Shunbian Wen, you father is doing the «" recruits high city, "the head of my dad is the commander." 16. A group of pumpkin in the review period Yuan Long asked: "Who can say you clearly have the courage and decisiveness What is the difference between« "No. 39:" to leave the barracks without permission, which is courageous. "" Then a decision is «" " Return to barracks. " 17. Instructors will soon see tomorrow's veterans are in the old white bed, music, patted He said: "Yes, good habit to maintain it would be helpful to you!" Silence of the old White said: "Ah, back to Home after a day I get up at 6:00 to play, I…… But I did not get up! Who else for me to see how! "Instructor:"…… " 18. Military exercises. Wang Xianjin, head of the jeep of the mud. He saw several soldiers near the Lanyang Yang to sit on the floor, Bianjiao them to help. "Head, we have killed, what does not competent." Qing-Rui Wang to his driver: "bodyguard! Quickly from these dead bodies dragged in to fill out two wheels underneath, so that we quickly the road." Soldiers Tiaoliaoqilai immediately from the ground. 19. Xu took more than three a form to find even the Department of Hong instructor's signature and stamp, instructors ready to sign Haozi after sealing, but could not find Yinni, asked the company commander of the high side read: "Lao Gao, Where did you know that Yinni »" high Touyebutai Road, the company commander: "in Southeast Asia."

没有评论:

博客归档