2008年6月3日星期二

MSN setback to the three kinds of relationships embarrassing situation

The first setback ─ ─ loved ones friends: Which friends have loved ones MSN, we know that, then we certainly will be in the top of the MSN, is not it » However, no change has been, for a trouble, because, MSN will let even the most Meaningful friendship, will be a "setback Lu" phenomenon! One old friend, I am a day on line, Pitou came on a message, "for a long time no see you notice, it is because you are too busy!" Uproar, good acid tone. How matter » I am intimidated, they immediately told him hello and then ask the current situation, the way explain. "Right ah, you live the United States, I live in Taipei, different time zone," I explained, "You go to bed I work, I work you to sleep, online Xiangpeng also Pengbu Dao!" Unexpectedly, a friend tone Yi Chen. "We here at night, you and I are on the line every day ah!" On the line every day » Really » I Wu Yu. This should be a really, but I totally did not note that. I certainly did not note that, because I have no time to stare at their own explosion that many of the MSN list, who is on the line, who is not on the line. I had never noticed that the friends are on the line. But, in my friend's eyes, he saw what » He saw a "George Liu," every day at all on the line, he also on the line, but only silently George Liu "squatted there," the two MSN curs have shown that the green "on-line state," he Dengzhuo me, and I Dengzhao he has not said a word, this month, 12 months, three months, four months, five months…… the good friends that I probably was not interested in a chat with him. Wronged ah, adults! "That, your company has also recently XX?» "I continue to ask, would like to take the opportunity Xu Xujiu. "Hey, George Liu, I have been for the company last month, also went to Argentina on the trip back." Old friend with Aiyuan tone said: "These, I have written on the nickname, ah!" Wronged ah, adults. Wronged ah! In fact, we have a total of MSN "I saw what you should see what" the wrong impression, some people have fewer MSN list, everyone will see the nickname situation; MSN list of some people more, perhaps More than a hundred, so do not look at each person's special nickname, but also will not see each other in the end have on the line. The worst is, it is because the list more than 100 people, so be sure to "remind the on-line" switch off, or 9:00 every morning will be one wave after wave of open-ended "on-line reminder" to get the Machine, therefore, they can not see loved ones friend's MSN status, they can not regularly greeted with them! The second setback ─ ─ only meet once a new friend: a friend and such a new, perhaps very pleasant chat, then the Hulu roar La tell my MSN account, add me! Remember! Says says, I also came up with a special pen, my MSN account, and help each other I have written to him in the hot business cards. This action must have experience we have had. Then, I asked, "That, your MSN?» " "It does not matter," the other said, "I like you a Canadian." Therefore, I see him I will be the MSN account, clenched in the hands of a very pleasant Zoudiao. I am also very happy to return home on the line, waiting for "some people and me." One day later. Two days, three days, four days…. In the other, and so on and so on. Strange how people not to add » What is the My MSN engage in lost? » This time, he has a feeling of frustration, the original such a person is "on Course for opera!" Only the spot courtesy to add MSN, the results did not add » Slowly, I have forgotten this incident. Until five months after a sudden at a certain occasion, I also met him! The other side really is such a warm, extended a warm hand, holding tightly, so the Yijianrugu. But my heart still has a question, "MSN why not add» "because of this question, I have personally filled with" wary ", as a ready laid bare the other side of the hedgehog, until I finally could not help…. "MSN why not add» "or Tuokouerchu finally, inevitably some unhappy tone! This time, they seem to hear any big news, the whole people of the earthquake, an awkward expression slowly surfaced, but he was immediately the pressure on, pretending Ruowuqishi said, "Well, Well, the last engage in lost! Forget Canada! " This phenomenon is still relatively good. The worst is that the response of the other confidently, "George Liu, I have to add you, but you have not been on the line ah!" This, my turn to the embarrassment. "…… You probably did not allow me!" The other side to say, his tone will not be very good. God, my mind many flash screen, five in the evening before that occurred before the computer is running across a screen, or got around that "requests to add" the window had jumped out to the screen. This screen also appear in the end had not been "dead Duizheng no", because MSN is not such a record. The first and then I understand the relationship between the new friends after this, "Lu retrogression", will develop into a friend » I am afraid it is not very likely at all. The third setback ─ ─ ordinary middle friends: everyone has the ordinary middle-friends, is just awareness, but also add the success of each other's MSN! But because there is no ordinary Huake Yue, in any case remain on the list of MSN, have the opportunity to further exchanges after the strike. As our habits may be, and sometimes more such "information partners," and we will have more on MSN's "ordinary middle-friend." However, even the "medium friends," will "Lu retrogression"? » Will! Imagine the following situation: One day, to a certain occasions, hey, met the bulk of the middle of a friend. Zhang bulk of Hello! For a long time did not meet, and are now meeting! Very happy occasion. "Hey George Liu, what is your MSN» "Zhang asked the Big Head. I like to see the bulk of what tone to the last words suddenly slow to ~ ~ ~ under, his face flash slightest hesitation. I certainly know why he hesitated. Because you Mr. Zhang Taitou, starting from March last year has been on my list of the MSN! What, you do not even know » The spot, we might wish him to the Qiu. At least to remind him. "Seems to have added Oh» "I help find a higher level of Big Head," probably Taijiadoumang, neglect of contact! " This situation still OK, the situation is more terrible Below this ─ ─ "Hey George Liu, what is your MSN» "Mr. Big Head asked. "Oh the roar, we recognize such a long time, there is no exchange of MSN? Ago, I was XXXX, small rodents, Hotmail point com." Zhang started copying Big Head, "good, I was XXXX, small rodents, Hotmail point com!" My turn to transcribe. After the end of copy, they go home, open MSN, type in that address. MSN is still Woxin and will not immediately tell you the brutal facts, but, when you in the search box at the top of the MSN Search "-Big Head", they immediately see that this person has been on-line » Strange, just add him, so how fast on-line » To see what, Hey, the bulk of it, then, that nickname, "the North's snow, I float in a desolate, the bulk of your Haocan…", the nickname, so familiar ah! Seems to have my MSN list for several years! Ah embarrassing embarrassing! See this, "Mr. Big Head" on the line, I do not have with the bulk of Zhang said Hey, Mr. Big Head has not told me that Hey, the original also be called "medium friends", is now hard to return to the ancient period of the ice sheet

没有评论:

博客归档