2008年6月4日星期三

Too dangerous! ! ! ! The helicopter crashed on the back of our aircraft

Too dangerous, the helicopter crashed on the back of our aircraft! At 13:00 on May 31, I led the film "to join us……" the crew from Phoenix Mountain Chengdu Airport by the Chengdu Military Region, army aviation regiment of 1 m -171 helicopters to transport planes to air Wenchuan shooting, at the time of flight Fairly smooth. Complete the task of shooting two more return to its base, just on the plane to take off soon, suddenly encountered heavy fog, heavy fog shrouded the aircraft was around, visibility was "zero" (his view), because the machine is a window full Baiwu, other What also can not see! At that time, think of planes flying over the time to see is the terrain is Wenchuan on both sides of the mountain valleys, helicopters flying in the narrow fairways, attention will be slightly hit Hill. All of a sudden, the atmosphere was very tense. Because I know some of the flight also is said to have Yingxiuwan the mountains 4,000 meters above sea level! Pray for their escape Nongyun aircraft quickly climb, the surrounding atmosphere can be used to describe the terror and despair, in the cabin of the people who do not speak, we anxiously as each other, still sitting here just 16 artists of the General Political Department, The aircraft also has increased and they bump…… At that time, I would like to a lot of…… long 30 minutes later, we vaguely saw the green land, his talent Songliaokouqi. Later, we learned that driving a pilot of the aircraft 32 aircraft, a very experienced, many of the senior military leadership are sitting his plane, he raised to a height of the aircraft before flying out of the clouds this area. After this "blind" route, I would like to tell those special factors do not know weather the impact of the plane to rescue the Internet Luanfa speech of people is not something we do not want to, but not God, is too dangerous. In our plane landed at 15:00 and more security when I heard the captain also Yueliao Ju: behind the aircraft not keep up with how » …………谁知with us in the back of the Chengdu Military Region, army aviation regiment 1 m -171 cargo plane crashed helicopter really! ! ! ! News is now referred to the plane, is now being stepped up search and rescue…… It is said that at that time a total of four aircraft to fly in the fairways, two emergency landing because of the weather, an accident, only one of our security Back to base! ! ! ! ! We really a lucky escape, Wanxing! Wanxing! Unit pray for that! Bless them safely! Believe that they will for a miracle! I want to say is where the route is too dangerous! Force helicopters in the implementation of tasks, Yingxiuwan town…… I was in the June 1 Mianyang military airport heard the news of the crashed aircraft, the mood is very heavy! We must carry out the same day the North River area of aerial flight, the pilot told me that he very difficult subject, to hear their comrades in arms…… However, no one fear subsided, we took off for north-and on time, it is another MI -171 transport helicopters, In the cabin of expression solemn, but more than a tragic! In the North-circled the two laps later, the captain asked me to? Circled » I read to see the captain as if wet red eyes, wanted him to allow aircraft to fly lower point lap, but I Kaibuliaokou, I can only give up my own artistic pursuit, I extend to the captain of the thumb I said: fly so good! Enough, thank you! …… I do not want to increase his difficult, I hope that everyone pilots are safe, because my father was once a pilot, so whenever I see the pilots are very cordial. I do not want to pursue my adventure into their lives, the journey back, I thought of my regret, regret that some of the arts, but when life and art the same for others so that I choose when I choose other people's lives , I now truly understand the "Sheshengwangsi", "braved untold dangers," the profound meaning! I see all the disaster areas in the disaster relief personnel, all the PLA officers and soldiers, all volunteers…… their eyes, they all came in the hearts of the conviction…… I think this is the subject of my next movie! God bless my mother, bless our loved ones! Hao Ran June 1, 2008 Mianyang Postscript: At that time, the day the airport and other military aircraft, see Pu Cunxin, Jiang Wenli, Liu Yiwei, and so many stars, and I also pay Tanliaoyikuai Liu, who are also flew condolences to the disaster areas, the General Political Department of artists I like to see the writing "Chinese-style divorce," Wang Ling…… but Shuttle Third Military Medical University medical staff in the bus is very conspicuous, it before us traversed many times, then on the kind of strange feeling…… Do not know is not God in awakening our attention……

没有评论:

博客归档