2008年6月2日星期一

I fear misuse of the children's college entrance examination

Come back from the disaster area, let me surprise that the television to see East steam in the risk of secondary schools, almost than I am in Deyang more time. Three days later, four television stations, many newspaper reporters, 3-star to the condolences, interrupted during a class five times. Some people want me to introduce the story of a child, I also call to ask what the other needs of the child star, hope to introduce their past…… We love being excited, which is very good. Although there are a little slow. But I also hope that these greetings to the children not to disrupt the pace of the college entrance examination, after all, they strive for this goal for 12 years, has experienced so much, or proud to uphold. I asked a classmate, you want to do well Mody » He told me unexpected, in fact, now the results are not important, the key at this time, the more difficult, I was to Kaowan this examination, which is on themselves and on the following account of a friend. Faced with such a conviction and, I have nothing to say, only to continue to support and refueling. In the face of the media and all those who love, my suggestion is: can pay more attention to those high a Grade 11 children, they are now in a completely psychological role missing: the role forced to suspend students, friends and family may lose their role in the state . You just enter the concern and support is the best. But for the third year of the children, these children have entered the state, more support is perhaps LEAVE THEM ALONE. I appeal to stop as soon as possible on the third year the majority of children interviewed, interviews, condolences If you need a reason to say: I am afraid the children's college entrance examination held up! ! ! Because for them, not a simple test, but they must face and overcome a life of the mission, but also their own, Guqu's a promise. To brave the road to that space, to their love to stay some distance, they can go better.

没有评论:

博客归档