2008年6月3日星期二

They wish a happy life safely!

He is casting the East steam an ordinary frontline workers. The earthquake happened on the night before his night shift, and the earthquake at that time, we are on a single floor of the sixth floor! Suddenly, just turn on the TV on Tianbengdilie, Huang days to shake. At first I thought it was downstairs, started the construction site, when I understand the earthquake, the legs have been scared Mai Bukai. He Chong, I shout, Fast! The single floor of the room is very small, ah, but when we ran to the door not enough time to open the door, he was the first wave of strong earthquakes Shuaidao angle the door on the ground! Have not experienced the people never know when the kind of despair! Xia Yimiao who do not know what will happen! I Shijin in the eyes closed, and hope to wake up on the dream when opened, everything will be good. The shock wave can not only tell me, this is really! I despair of yelling: I am afraid! Then he suddenly tightly cling to my head, "Do not be afraid, I am. Take me! Biepa!" …… Finally past the first wave of strong earthquakes, although aftershocks continue, but he said the act quickly, quickly, out! Corridor, filled with dust, holding my hand pull even with drag-Xialiao Lou! …… Jiehouyusheng of how we are excited and pleased with ah! May be too late to give me a hug, and he will have to turn back to single-floor, Dadu Zi to save another woman. It was a home of his wife, pregnancy has been more than five months, and that folks are still working. I admit that I was very selfish, but the situation is very chaotic and critical ah, I cling to the Siming him, said nothing so that he can again on Nadong may collapse at any time of the House, he also Henming the Baikai I The arm and said, but two people ah! …… Fortunately, the good life of peace, he finally brought back to the safety of the Dadu Zi, my tears summary of the embankment before the fall…… He is only an ordinary person, but also thousands of young blood in one! He also pasta. Because I remember he once told me that because of pasta, he chose the weak rather than strong, professional. In real life and death moment, he has demonstrated very men! ! ! He did not escape alone into the I even used to life for me he is not only think of their own, he risked their lives back to the mobility of pregnant women! ! ! Now, I do not Jiaoqing tell all, I love him! I am proud of him! Finally, I would like to wish all the world like the good life as he safely! Zhu Dong steam and resume production as soon as possible! Only he can resume production of a better income, can I marry earlier, because he said that to better the conditions will marry him! …… Once again, I wish the good life of peace! Thanks! ! !

没有评论:

博客归档