2008年6月9日星期一

Zheng Yuanjie, Beijing college entrance examination to write 08 essays

I take the cup flight Zheng Yuanjie June 7, 2008 at noon, I flew from Beijing to Shanghai, Dragon TV to participate in the evening, "Come on! 2008, "a live program. This is a stall for the earthquake-stricken area in Sichuan seismic hope that the establishment of children's primary fund-raising activities in the form of the country's 10,005 primary schools of hope in 1000, selected 10 children, from their composition and 10 star partner in the Beijing Olympic Games Prior to the fierce competition for children in Sichuan Earthquake raise 500 million yuan of money, the construction of primary seismic hope. I am "Come on! 2008 "programme of 10 primary school students want the teacher. I set the plane is the preferred route. Subconsciously, I think the safety of the aircraft, a good reputation. I scheduled a few days ago in the Air flights CA3108. But when I was in the Capital Airport magnificent doubt on the 3rd Air Terminal Building of the counters for boarding pass, I was only informed of the purchase of Shanghai Airlines Flight FM9108, I expressed surprise, then carefully read boarding pass , The design is still Han Meilin Air Phoenix logo, only the top of the CA3108, a mysterious FM9108, formed a boarding pass in two flights of the ancient wonders. I guess, Shanghai Airlines the "backdoor listing." Air China is because Jinzizhaopai, which is like a duck Menkeluoque the shop, hang up the Jinzizhaopai Quan Jude, in front of the natural busy. Shanghai Airlines plane sat on the road in the clouds, I Nieyibahan flights to the country: a cup full, would like Wang Limian with things, the original method can only be Discard things. If things are still the original, with Leng, the outcome is what » Borrow one another the meaning of words: Man strokes loss. Or simply ask for strokes child loss. It is worth noting, Shanghai Airlines Air China air services than good. Before I preferred the route, no chance to get on route, I do not know the route over the air services so well. Now know, after only get on the flight. Hang on just the ticket if the country is cloaked in the cloak of freedom to buy, I really have acquired a eyes. Cup is limited, unlimited thinking. If the unlimited use of the limited control over cups of thinking, can make unlimited extension of the cup to expand, if with limited thinking hard to the cup, at the Cypriot things, the outcome can only be a loss for strokes infants.

没有评论:

博客归档