2008年6月10日星期二

Today, I send students to participate in college entrance examination

Today is the first day of college entrance examination, to get up the morning after, specially put on a red skirt, red skirt this year, this is the first time to wear, I hope my students can achieve today opener. A hurry to eat breakfast, even though last night has been checked bag items, or to quickly review the package again. Bag containing the admission ticket students, parents contacts, my mobile phone and charger. Phone recently a problem, with only two energy-saving, Youmei time to repair. I promised to students these days on the phone 24 hours they open, even at night can also be a problem to my phone, so I always Daizaishenbian should charger. Rush rushed to the school, students see a more stable mood, no one complained last night Meishui, I Xuanzhao of a heart finally put aside.

Think of last night is obviously a bit worried about their own redundant. Last night I did not have been too tense, but in the next several calls, a bit worried for the students. Some parents said their children do not read this evening, has been watching television, is to remind the children will read a book? » Students call themselves suddenly thought of an essay question, ask me how to write. Students have said 10:00 10-minute call, not their own hardships, how do » Although I have been patiently answered January 1, and then after a few phone calls, my heart is really a bit of calm. Last night also Nao Lege joke. Today, one of her daughter, sleeping late last night. She said go to bed thirsty, I would point to her water, I inverted the water-wall look at the rise of the bell, already 10:30, the students go to bed? » They now feel what it » Some people will not sleep well at night…… I feel it while thinking about problems, while drinking their inverted water. "Mom, please Duanbei water to me how not to ah» "my daughter scream Congchensizhong woke up to see the cup has been in the water I Heguang, but then inverted cup.

9:00 started the examination, 820 school bus on time starting from the school, the school bus followed by many parents opened a private car. Today, the school bus before police cleared the way, students in调侃said today enjoy the heads of state treatment. Three red lights have been encountered along the way, in order to regulate the atmosphere and ease the students have psychological tension, I sing with all our class song "sunshine after the rain in total." "Life on the bitter and sweet Xiyou is willing to share with you all, it is inevitable fall and had to wait to brave the rise……" When the familiar melody from the car sounded, students see the smiling faces of self-confidence, my heart is A while easily.

Vehicles to the test center, I see the test center outside the station for parents and students. Then a parent and I notice. "Teacher, not our children, and his dad, I still secretly to discuss, and test such a big thing, if there are any mistakes, it is not Fangxinbuxia ah! We would also like to hide, so that he can not see, Otherwise, he would unhappy. "Alas! World is really pathetic parents heart ah! Then check to see staff in the document, sent to verify because we wear, so smooth entry into the test centre there. To see the face of other schools to send test the teachers, two teachers to hear the dialogue. "I only go to sleep at night two points, you do» tension? »" "How non-tension, the first year I taught third year, nor do I know Juanzi Nanbu Nan, Do not test Zale." Reminds me of the first year of its third year, This is also the tension? »

College entrance examination, ah, is the test students

没有评论:

博客归档