2008年6月10日星期二

Why did Li-Hua Zhao refused to receive independent Poetry Award »

Afternoon in Beijing hastily rushed to the beacon Road on the 8th of Chinese Poetry Archive participate in the peak years of Chinese Poetry and Poetry Award Presentation Ceremony independence. Baffling scenes, the bewildered, baffled the statement, baffling the awards…… I so regret not to participate in the 2:00 pm Show to be held in the North group of high-film "Qianjunyifa" (This is what I most want to see this year To the one China Film) of the premiere, did not participate in the field too much power, the French Embassy in the fields and his son works of art exhibition organized. This is baffling to sit a baffling occasions. Intestines are Hui Ching!



In the morning on the national college entrance examination, in addition to the four province, the provinces of Modern Poetry Writing again to a ban! China's modern poetry and the Chinese younger generation an exchange of the most important human Dushang window again! Last year, the Ministry of Education before发文allow college entrance examination in writing to the test Kaijin poetry and drama, just a small step forward towards the environment Poems retrogressive go back again! What is a summer double-edged poetry of the writing of the ancient writing for the mentally handicapped Laoxiu Pok Man "and" Poetry "is not a poem," Poetry achievements of the 90 overall negative, a pole killing, such a rotten article also was pushed in Bo became the first article Culture Click on the first. Faced with this adverse environment of our poetry poets are still here in his mother engage in year-end bonus, here are queuing up team, the fruit fruit, Ziyuzile Zimo! I am speaking of his Qinniang (this curse words not my original, cited in Liu Zhenyun, "and the hometown of flowers")!





When叫到Li-Hua Zhao took office receive, courtesy of the Li-Hua Zhao has been moderate on stage, forced himself said the following to say a few moderate courtesy to say: "very, very sorry today's meeting organisers, operate and all the participants, I Refused to receive this award. And, since then, I will no longer receive the official poetry and poetry all civil awards. I am sorry. Thank you! "



全场consternation in the eyes, I leave the calm. Several of my friends have not Huiguoshenlai also immediately follow behind me. I now recall if the screen to slow down the lens, if I was a male, I am sure there are great Chow Yun-fat head back wax, sunglasses windbreaker Pianran left the Dushen charisma! We Xialou, through the first floor of the hall open, the car went straight Shijizhixing new Indian restaurant Ma left! In the car I saw a few poets run out, in-vehicle entrance to the high extend my thumb!



My girlfriend in the car excited bad, she said that tens of thousands of pieces of the prize money you do not have a « This month the opportunity to go abroad you are not a « How can you so cattle than ah! I worship you not to worship in the No! She said you do not receive the official award, to Bi Feiyu novel as saying that since you absolutely must the people in the poetry ah! Lu Xun's poetry awards to you that you do not receive the » I asked her: "Do you know how that Prize Inside Story, more corruption, more trading, more shameless?« I am speaking of his Qinniang (this curse words not my original, cited in Liu Zhenyun, "and the hometown of flowers") "



Poetry from people their message: "Aunt Zhao cattle than" and "to pay tribute to you!" "Zhen Tama terrible!" After a call following a stronghold Li-Hua Zhao said flatly refused to receive But after half an hour, the third generation of one of the standard-bearer , Came specially from Chengdu, the poet YANG Li also refused to receive! He said: Li-Hua Zhao refused to accept this so-called honour, I also imitate the Li-Hua Zhao. He also Makino of the conference organizers, said: "This玩法, we do not become friends."



This is precisely what I want to say. I am only sorry, and it is Makino! Makino I know that the original intention is to seriously organize last year's figures and poetry, recalled the 90 years of China's growth of poetry. In recent years, the official poetry borers have all kinds of poetry to the name for the carol sing, including Japan to a third-rate poet, or four-Korean poet, or five-Thailand poet, called the International Shige Jie Zhuangshennonggui all the activities of the Institute , Including civil recite the various auction, Bao Yang, and so on the activities of Jifeigoutiao I did not participate. I finally understand that the eldest sister Shu Ting has refused to play with the poetry circle of the underlying causes. We mentioned a market basket to pick pick vegetables than this fun! So-called Wuyileiju, and the sub-group, the so-called gentlemen's Rural Habitat will be optional, will travel on disabilities, I still understand that is slowly!

没有评论:

博客归档